Wednesday, June 20, 2012

For women - though useful information might also be found in here for men


Today I received this email (you can find the English translation below, which I hope is more or less accurate. I am better at writing free than doing translations.) and I thought I would share it with you:


Für Frauen:

Ich lese keine Anleitungen. Ich drücke Knöpfe bis es klappt :-)
Ich brauche keinen Alkohol um peinlich zu sein. Das krieg ich auch so hin!
Wenn ich ein Vogel wäre, wüßte ich ganz genau, wen ich als Erstes anscheißen würde!
Ich bin nicht zickig, ich bin "emotionsflexibel"
Die 3 schönsten Worte der Welt? "Ich geh shoppen" :-)
Ich habe keine Macken! Das sind Special Effects!
Frauen müssen wie FRAUEN aussehen und nicht wie tapezierte Knochen!
Vergeben und vergessen?  Ich bin weder Jesus noch habe ich Alzheimer.
Wir Frauen sind Engel und wenn man uns die Flügel bricht, fliegen wir weiter - auf einem Besen!
Wir sind ja schließlich flexible.
Das ist kein Speck! Das ist erotische Nutzfläche!
Als Gott die Männer schuf, versprach er, dass ideale Männer an jeder Ecke zu finden seien werden..... und dann machte er die Erde rund.
Auf meinen Grabstein soll stehen:  "Guck nich so doof, ich läge jetzt auch lieber am Strand."




I don’t read instructions. I press buttons until it works.
I don’t need alcohol to be embarrassing. I manage to be without.
If I were a bird I know exactly who I would poop on first.
I am not bitchy. I am emotionally flexible.
The three most beautiful words in the world? „Let’s go shopping.“
I don’t have quirks! Those are special effects!
Women should look like WOMEN and not like bones with decoration.
Forgive and forget? I am neither Jesus nor do I suffer from Alzheimer’s disease.
Women are angels and if you break our wrings we continue flying on a broom.
…We are flexible after all…
It’s not fat. It’s erotically usable surface.
When god made men he promised there would be ideal guys around every corner…and then he made the world round.
On my tombstone it shall say: “Take that stupid look off your face, don’t you think I would prefer lying on the beach right now?”


Well, I guess we women are just one of kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment