Thursday, October 11, 2012

Brazil 101: Round Six

Conversation with H. continued:
H: "So how about you? How is your love life?"
Um... nonexistent!? What a conversation to have on a bus, right!?
Me: "Nothing new.... only maybe that... I have sworn of Brazilians forever." Except of course if I ever go to Brazil, then I will make an exception.
H. smiles: "And why's that?"
Me (actually I thought I was very careful on how to phrase this, so it didn't go over the wrong way... did that ever work out... not): "In my experience, with Brazilians you get too short everything."
Jup, I actually said that, on a bus no less. ... And I was wondering why that sweet old men a few rows in front was smiling at me all of a sudden...
What I meant was: You get a too short start up phase for relationships (namely none), a too short relationship (nothing serious, so to say) and too short sex (Waaaaay to short! If it lasted two minutes I would be surprised. I would like to think I made him so hot he couldn't hold back, but rolling over and going to sleep after: So cliché. Totally left me hanging there.)
H.: "You just haven't had sex with the right Brazilian yet."
Me: shrug. I am not going there again. Three tries are more than enough, though I haven't had sex with all of them. I can only imagine how disappointing that would have turned out to be, after the other experiences I've made with them.
Only later when I was waiting for a meeting with my professor did I realize that what I said could be understood quite differently. I was totally embarrassed thinking that everyone probably thought I was talking about Brazilians having too short penises. Yes, I figured out why that man was smiling to funny.
While that was definitely not my message, I surely cannot deny it either.
Conclusion: So not worth the trouble they cause! 

Bye bye Mr. Brazil. Maybe I should start learning Spanish next!?

No comments:

Post a Comment