Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Vacation Time!

I might just have two or three weeks of free time before the new semester starts after all. Now naturally the question arises: What to do? I thought about going somewhere new for once, but damn, it is difficult to find something that is:
a) cheap
b) awesome
c) CHEAP goddamn it!

A friend of mine is flying to India soon to visit his family, so I thought about going there, but I really don't want to go alone. Right now I am still waiting for him to answer my message. Maybe he goes when I am free. If I am free that is. That way we could go together. Another option would be Thailand, which is probably an awesome country to visit. I mean they have nice weather and beautiful beaches. And elephants! But then I sort of promised my sister I would go with her someday. Not that she is ever going to make good on her promise, busy as she is going on holiday with her boyfriend. So maybe I will go anyway. Only again: going alone? I don't know. Usually I don't mind traveling on my own but those are countries with a completely different culture and I really don't speak Thai, so communication could get hard. I guess we'll see.
But a place like this would definitely be nice!

found this on pinterest.com
Okay, so it looks a little more like French Polynesia, which I admit is way to boring for me. It seems awesome though and that is so my hammock!
Ahhhh I'm so excited. Now let's just hope that I have the time ... and the money ... and that my boss gives me time off. 


No comments:

Post a Comment