Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Manchester... Here I Come

It's done! I booked my flight to Manchester and even though it's for just a few days I already can't wait to go! England, here I come... again. My only wish would be for Manchester to be a little closer to the South-West-Coast Trail. Now that would truly make me one happy camper! Since it is unlikely that the tectonic plate movement will make this happen anytime during the next week (or millennia) however, I will just have to cope. There seem to be some nice hiking trails near Manchester I could try though. If I actually do any hiking at all has yet to be decided though. All trails that would be a definite go are way to far from Manchester, so I will leave it up to the moment and to the all deciding factor: my mood. Since in Great Britain it is always a good idea to be prepared for any sort of weather (much like New Zealand I might add) there won't be much of a problem with clothes at least. My friend says its raining non-stop there these days. Not that I mind rain. It's just weather after all. Though.... I wouldn't mind if there was no rain left to come down on me... at all. But who am I kidding? It's England! Is there a country in Europe that has a higher precipitation?


No comments:

Post a Comment